Structure of Gas Spring
Depending on the usage there are many kinds of gas springs. The general structure’s are composed of Cylinder, Piston, Piston rod, Oil seal, and End Fitting parts. The inside of the cylinder as shown in the following picture has few parts and small amounts of oil and nitrogen gas.
- 1. Do not dismantle the product or not put it into a fire.
- 2. For set up, attach it with the cylinder upward.
- 3. Do not paint at the piston rod, do not put a foreign object on it, and do not make a scar on the surface of it.
- 4. Use it within the range of 0°C ~ 40°C
- 5. Do not use it at a place where corrosion may be expedited, such as rain / water is contacted, or humidity is high.
- 6. When you discard it, wear protective goggles, make a hole with a drilling tool about 3mm size at the position of 25mm from the end of cylinder like the figure after discharge gas.